lemon sorbet

ah-soy

I found a small sample of lemon sorbet (from fragranceandcraftsupply.com) and put it in lotion last night and wow is it wonderful. OOB I was sure I wouldn't like it.

Went to the website and everything is half price! A good thing but leads me to believe she might be selling out to close down. Does anyone know of another supplier that carries the same FO? I hate to add something to my line only to have the supplier go away.

I will email her to be sure, but just wondering if there are other good ones out there.

Edited by ah-soy

@ah-soy...lol...glad I could help :cheesy2: I havn't tried Frosted Lime Cupcake in anything but wax yet, I'm definitly going to soap it as we get closer to summer, I love that scent!

I think I'm going to have to try the Crabapple & Blossom next now that it was suggested...lol

I've only soaped the red sedona - no A or D. It soaps beautifully and the scent stays true. I plan to do the crabapple at some point. Also from her I have the almond & shea - that discolors to tan for me but smells beautiful. I have also soaped her pink sugar which also discolors but smells great. All are great for me in candles.

Berries and Lilies is another awesome fo in palm and parasoy. It was very popular here last spring and summer.

I have also used Red Sedona in wax and wow! The scent throw is super strong. Lemon Sorbet too.

Her Pink Sugar is another strong one but tends to turn a brownish color as the candle burns down. I have colored it light pink.

Wild Sage....really nice

I have a sample of the crabapple that I have not tried yet...smells great oob

Gloria has some great fos at a decent price....

I sadly miss her carrot cake....I was so addicted to that one