12oz wisper jars

Finally got a great parasoy blend going. But having troble getting a FMP with one wick. I can get it with double wicking. Doing a 464 / 4630 parasoy in 12 oz wisper jars. I have used many different ECO and HTP wicks. The htps dont burn as good as eco's. Double eco 6 or 4 work the best. Eco 16 single almost dose it. Any sugestions. Going to use 8 oz madisons in future both jars have 3 inch diameter and would like to have both jars in my line. Also can left over wax from a pour be used for tarts???

Edited by beans

Have you tried CD or CDN wicks for your Whisper jars? I don't know what size to suggest because of the paraffin additive...

Of course you can use leftover wax for tarts. The container wax, however, is not a very good choice because it's pretty soft and melty. You can also save it for pouring layered candles, making little votives (poured, not molded), etc.

Have you tried CD or CDN wicks for your Whisper jars? I don't know what size to suggest because of the paraffin additive...

I use a 464/6006 blend and CD wicks (after trying ECO). In that size whisper jar I use a 14 or a 16 depending on the FO. In the larger whisper jar I use a CD 18 or 20. I hths.