Elements- Discontinued Fragrances

earthfriendly

Well, they were sold by Moonworks until recently. Moonworks is the original Flickers. THose scents are still listed on the Moonworks site too. Maybe Rhonda is going to start selling them again.

I sure hope so.I just ordered some myself.. I love anything with patchouil and I know the patchouli raspberry was awesome..

I hope Rhonda does..She mentioned about getting alot of oils stocked and staying stocked and trying other oils to add like bakery and foods etc..

I hope she will see this and consider carrying these again too.

I just make soap and B&B, but I have been adding a few of Rhonda's scents and even though they are pricier than what I have been using I try to buy them when she has a prebuy and save a little. I like the FO's and they are steadily selling.

I have her plain Patchouli FO but she let the others go to Elements before I had a chance to order them. Sure hope she picks them back up for those that are using them.

The Patch Rasp from RE does not smell anything like the one from MW, no where close imo.

Those patch mixes discontinued by Elements were only there for a limited time until Rhonda could bring them back in at Moonworks, some were never out of stock?

Those oils are Moonworks oils and as of this time (as far as I know) remain the property of MW, so you should be able to get them from Rhonda. I had a post on here somewhere explaining why some of MW oils were at Elements - I think? LOL

i didn't read the explanation...but I have wondered why these oils keep going back and forth between two business...it is kind of confusing..

The Patch Rasp from RE does not smell anything like the one from MW, no where close imo.

Those patch mixes discontinued by Elements were only there for a limited time until Rhonda could bring them back in at Moonworks, some were never out of stock?

Those oils are Moonworks oils and as of this time (as far as I know) remain the property of MW, so you should be able to get them from Rhonda. I had a post on here somewhere explaining why some of MW oils were at Elements - I think? LOL

I was just reading on another forum ..And it was saying that Rhonda use to be the owner of flickers..So,I am guessing that is the connection there.I never knew that,lol.

But I dont think the patch rasp.that aroma haven has smells as similar to moonworks brand.Its not bad..But I would really prefer the moonworks one by a landslide..