Gonesh No 8 Perfumes of a Spring Mist

ProudMarineMom

Ok, I grew up on Gonesh incense and #8 is my absolute favorite. Since I've been making incense and candles, I've been trying to find a dup. No joy. And, I'm just not good enough at discerning the different notes in a fragrance.

I'm pretty sure there is quite a bit of cherry. When I got a sample of Cherry Mist from AH it reminded me a lot of this fragrance. But, I know there are other notes as well.

Has anybody here tried to duplicate this? Or, can anybody tell me the different notes you recognize in the scent? I've scoured the internet for information and it seems to be as closely guarded as the 11 herbs and spices from KFC. :lipsrseal

Edited by ProudMarineMom

ooohhh, #14, Perfumes of a Mystic Forest. Don't remember that one. Well, another trip to the store because that sounds really good.....

On their website they now sell their scents in air fresheners and warmer oils. And, I see that they also have carved candles. Wonder if I could find a store locally that sells those. I hate waiting for shipping :waiting:

Then it wasn't #14 lol.

OK I'm looking for the site lol. I will find that number dang it!

Dig up #6 -- Ancient Times

and I would have used #14 too come to think of it. It has been so long since I've shopped for incense.

Edited by Scented