Kiddie soap

kyme1911

There are tons of kids scents out there. Froot Loops,Monkey Farts, etc. At dollar stores here in Canada they have an Elmo( his face) ice cube tray that would make cute soap. Soapsicles are fun too.

I think I saw one of those on Ebay, I will go and look again.Thanks!

We also do soaps for kids and use dinosaur molds, etc. But here's a mold being offered that is elmo...don't know if you can use it. We also have used monkey farts, children's room and giggles fragrances for our soaps. Monkey farts sells the best.

http://www.ioffer.com/c/Soap-Molds-1012292

I will check them out too, I'm excited I have not made a kids fun soap!

Make soap cupcakes, they are super easy. Go to the Bramble Berry web site, she has a tutorial and even shows you on video how to make them. I sell tons of them at craft shows. Monkey Farts is a good choice for fragrance but I sold more chocolate than any other scent. The nice thing is that the FO discolors the soap to a brown anyway. I use a combo of clear and white layers. You can even add some cherry scent to make them cherry chocolate. They sold 2:1 better than straight cherry or fruit slices.

Make soap cupcakes, they are super easy. Go to the Bramble Berry web site, she has a tutorial and even shows you on video how to make them. I sell tons of them at craft shows. Monkey Farts is a good choice for fragrance but I sold more chocolate than any other scent. The nice thing is that the FO discolors the soap to a brown anyway. I use a combo of clear and white layers. You can even add some cherry scent to make them cherry chocolate. They sold 2:1 better than straight cherry or fruit slices.

Carrie, my first thought was to do cupcakes (since I also have been wanting to try them) but the Mom want's something specific to Elmo. I was thinking of focusing towards Dorothy (Elmo's Goldfish) or the Golfish bag they show on Peaks site. That way Elmo is giving each of the kiddo's they're own "Dorothy" to take home. I also found a 4 bar mold that has a cute Fantail on it.

I would love to make a Soap cupcake that looks like Elmo's head, but what red colorant will actually turn fire engine red like him?:confused:

I dont know, I also do fish in a bag. There is a learning curve for them but they are easy enough to figure out.

If you found some small Elmo figures, you could always put them on the top of the cupcake.

You can make bright red with M&P soap if you use clear soap.