ISO Moroccanoil* Oil Treatment Dupe

SouthernGal

I asked on the dance forum I frequent, since most of us Middle Eastern Dancers have long hair, go through a lot of hair products, and something with the word "Moroccan" in it would have extra appeal to us :D , and one of them said it smells like sandalwood to her. I'll keep checking and see what others say.

You might as well buy John Frieda Frizz Ease at Wal-Mart. This is the ingredients list of MoroccanOil, and argan is way down on the list and cheap silicone is way high in the list.

I don't want it for my hair. I just want the fragrance :D

My cousin works at a salon. I think they have started carrying it. I will call and see if she can swipe me an ounce. Then I'll call a couple of suppliers & mail them a sample. Maybe they would consider having it duped if they don't already have something similar. It doesn't hurt to try.

Darbla,

If you are a sensual and passionate person by nature, you'll LOVE the fragrance!!!

I had to place an order today from NG and got a sample of Tibetan Amber because the description sounds really close.

Tibetan Amber: "An NG Original Fragrance! A luxury spa fragrance! An Orient-inspired aroma that relishes the needs of both men and women; Tibetian Amber is a unisex spa scent. This fragrance begins with powdery top notes of lotus blossoms, rose, and jasmine, and follows with Oriental notes of amber, musk, patchouli, and French vanilla bean."

They also said I could send them a sample and they would check and see if they have a f/o like it.

I will compare it & let you guys know :wink2:

Now y'all got me wondering what the heck this smells like!

Contact Stacy from Daystar... she might be able to help you. All her fragrances are unique and one of a kind....

maybe ask her about duping it? Maybe if it's that popular enough, she might want to carry it... ya never know until you ask! :)

Edited by CBE