opinion on these silicone molds

Wessex

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Yes, we have about 40 in stock. You can place your order via our website at www.thecookwarekitchen.com or through our Amazon store at http://www.amazon.com/b/qid=1294363669?ie=UTF8&me=A22QFJKY7DPB39.

Regards,

Eric

The Cookware Kitchen

www.thecookwarekitchen.com

They are cheaper at the site but you pay shipping.

If you order from Amazon, they are more but you get free shipping after $25.

I wonder why they did not ship mine :sad2:. If you order over $50 dollars on their site you get free shipping. That's what I did, so got best price and free shipping, too. Gotta love the buy over a certain amount and get free shipping, always make me buy more to get the free shipping!

Cheers,

Steve

FINALLY! :yay::yay::yay:

After the snow and ice shut down Atlanta for the last several days, I finally got my silicone molds delivered. Been on the darn truck the last two days, they just never made it to my house.

Haven't had a chance to use them yet but I really like these. I got the diamond, small bar (financier), tartlet, and the blossom and sunflower for soaps. They have a shiny finish instead of the matte. They are not as stiff as the Wilton silicone molds I have, but I think these will probably be easier to unmold. Especially my sugar scrub cubes and bath melts I've been making.

Great find, Steve, thanks for the recommendation! :thumbsup:

Around here they mostly have the Wilton molds. So, it's either the mini brownie bite, cupcake and the like. Haven't really seen their candy sized molds. The Wilton molds are very nice, heavy weight and work great. My only problem is getting bath melts or sugar scrub cubes out cleanly. The ends break off because the mold is pretty stiff.

These molds are also nice but lighter in weight. Real easy to pop things out. Plus, they have quite a few sizes and shapes that I can't find locally. I also like them because the inside of the mold is smooth and not matte. So, everything comes out nice and shiny.

I like the the molds for cp soap,holds the heat in well,sets up nicely-on candle tarts,I can honestly say the cheaper molds sucks scent out .I have had the molds smell great ,the tarts had hardly a scent.Tested on differnet molds no problem.Hard to believe but thats what happened to me.