Melts

I got everything I need to make tarts for my family.

Now I have a question , will it hurt the tarts if I put them in sandwich bags? I also ordered warmers from sears and they wont be here until next week so this will give me time to make the tarts and let them cure. Everyone knows gifts from me will be late. If my tarts dont have a smell to them at least they are getting a warmer. I have three scents, I hope they turn out good. :)

I store mine in those ziploc freezer bags. I still have some in bags that I made 3 yrs ago and they still have a nice cold throw.

I don't know what your wax is so I don't know how long you need to cure your tarts. I find that tarts tend to cure rather quickly, even soy tarts, if made from a tart/pillar wax and can be used with a short cure time. But if these are for gifts and you are making them today they should be ready in time by Christmas.

I store mine in those ziploc freezer bags. I still have some in bags that I made 3 yrs ago and they still have a nice cold throw.

I don't know what your wax is so I don't know how long you need to cure your tarts. I find that tarts tend to cure rather quickly, even soy tarts, if made from a tart/pillar wax and can be used with a short cure time. But if these are for gifts and you are making them today they should be ready in time by Christmas.

Hi Candybee, I'm using KY Parasoy for the tarts. Glad to hear they will be ready for christmas! Thank you and Have a Happy Safe Holiday..