Blackberry Vanilla Musk

Mineralesque

Okay..I guess no one else sells it but I did here back from Diana from southern Garden Scents. She said that she could do a special order for me but of course I can't afford it. She told me that she could do the following:

10lbs for 21.75 a lb=217.50 or

25lbs for 18.25 a lb=456.25

Shipping is separate. If anybody is interested let me know and maybe we can get some ordered. If not, I guess I will have to find my new favorite scent.

When I first started making candles a year ago I was on a quest to find a Blackberry Vanilla Musk to match Trish McEvoy's BVM perfume. The closest I found was at BCN, the BnL Blackberry Musk. The description doesn't say it has vanilla in it but it has a sweetness to it that I don't think is due entirely to the fruit. You could always try to blend your own! FOF lists several companies that carry Blackberry Musk FOs.

http://www.fragranceoilfinder.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=blackberry+musk&x=8&y=9

Edited by mzpickles

I was going to suggest bnl's blackberry musk (love it). If that isn't it maybe find a good blackberry & mix it with vanilla musk. Also if it's a dupe of a perfume you might check saveonscents.com or exoticfragrances.com they both have alot of dupes.