Senate bill 510 FDA -- be aware

Scented

:yay::yay::yay:My BFF Kim's husband has been officially elected into office as 84th district Michigan House Rep. I am proud to say that I know this man, he actually cares about our issues. He called me last week regarding an issue I have had with the local FOC. When we finished the initial discussion, I threw the senate bill at him, which I had questioned publicly on my FB page, and thought no one knew or read it. Damn if the man I voted for didn't say, hey, Brandy, I read your post, and I've been in Lansing all week questioning the resolution, as we just had Gov. Granholm pass the Cottage Food Act last year. Well, shut my mouth and a sweet potato pie! A politician, who has my name, cell number, and calls to check on things I have filed grievances (previously unattended) and ask how to help my small business? I think my county is moving in the right way, as well as adjoining jourisdictions. I think my vote may have counted here; someone is finally on our side! Keep me posted with any updates you get; I get lost in schoolwork and taxes and lose track of the news during the winter. Thanks again, B. :)

i also sent a letter to my senators, prefaced with some personal comments.

i hope many more on this list will take a few minutes to send something saying they are against the bill.

please don't leave this to someone else to do.

Remember "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke

in this case, all that's necessary for this bill to pass is that we and others of like mind do nothing!

ok, i'm off my soapbox.