making smells last longer

blee280

What is it that you are making that the scent isn't lasting long enough? Soap, lotion, perfume? How are you making it, how much FO are you adding? And where do you get your FO from? More people might be able to help you if you give more information.

Laura

Oh but I think if you made it stronger it would last a little longer. Thing is people need to let it stay on the skin longer. While it will disappear, it doesn't need to disappear once it's rinsed off.

Yes, there are things, but it depends on what you're using too.

I just got some citric solve from Snow Drift Farms that I'm going to try in some stuff, but most likely not sugar scrubs.

I'd just up the amount of what you're using. Hard to say what it is if 10 drops is in like a Tablespoon of mush, then I probably wouldn't. I might take a look at the quality of what I'm using and start working from there. Some stuff just doesn't work and if it's on the citrus end, that tends to dissipate quickly because that's the nature of it.