Need Idea Help - Collegiate Scents

Shewill5

At the last craft show it seemed like EVERYONE was wearing collegiate clothing, me included, so I wanted to try making two scents dedicated to the fans.

Boomer Sooner (will be red/crimson)

was thinking Amish Harvest from Peaks but a little sweeter smell

Pistol Pete Power (will be orange)

was thinking an strong citrus with an underlying perfume note like the Happy perfume?

So, looking for ideas for good year round fragrances that would appeal to just about anyone. Thoughts?

TIA!

Woohoo Boomer Sooner!!! Anyhow, how about pomegranate? It seems to be pretty popular.

And for OSU how about something like satsuma or sweet orange and chili pepper?

I am a huge boomer sooner fan and my husband graduated from and loves OSU. HaHa! Bedlam is crazy at my house. Love the idea of collegiate candles.

Try a sample of NG's mystery orange moonstone (something like that) for your OSU ...

I'd probably go something red and dirty for the sooner lol.

Crimson and Super best ever cream, chic! lol

Thank you both for ideas, I will try pomegranate(and maybe mulberry?) types for Boomer Sooner and then start sampling the various oranges from NG and Peaks.

Edited by Shewill5
Forgot.....BOOMER SOONER

Grass would be a good scent for this. You could call it touchdown or first down, or something like that. That is what I am doing for my SIL for Christmas. Haven't quite come up with a name I love though. And just color it in the color of whichever team.