This past weekend I entered my first Bazzar showing! I "think" I did pretty good, I made back the money it cost for my materials and maybe about $70 more so to me I hope that was good just for a 4 hour Bazzar.....it wasnt advertised very well and I do have quite a lot left sooo.......

Heres the good news....YAY....the head person who set up the Bazzar just called me and wanted to know if I.....little ol me :) would come to her open house and set up as well. She told me she loved loved loved my candle and that she would never buy another one from a store again :)

She also asked if I had any CHRISTMAS FRAGRANCES.....so heres where I need some help beings I just started making candles not too long ago.....WHAT DO YOU GUYS USE?? Whats your BEST sellers that your customers just LOVE!!??

Thanks for sharing everyone,if you dont mind fill me in on new sites....I LOVE looking at new sites and all the fragrances......I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE SOME GOOD ONES FOR ME :) TY ALL Im all in smiles right now heheheeh:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: