CD vs CSN

I use CD wicks in 464, and they work great. BUT, it's getting harder to find the large one, #22. Have any of you used CSN wicks? CS recommends a 26 for the large container I have.... Are they comparable to CD's in 464? I've ordered a few to sample, but thought I'd ask here as well. TIA

Terri

I am loving the CD's in the 464!! Used to use the Eco BUT where can I find them that sell in smaller quantities than a hundred? The sample packs are great but I need more of the Middle sizes to keep on testing...and if it doesnt work having a bag of 100 wicks with most of them left kinda sucks! I havent been able to find them in less quantity

Do CD wicks have a better hot throw? Im thinking about getting some from NG next time I order FO from them....we can only get cdn here.

I am no pro at this but of the 3 I have tried in 464 so far the CD is most definite the best for hot throw- I have used LX and ECO as well

I do get mushrooming though which I believe from everything I have read is a fragrance issue- I tend to use to much and am trying very hard to cut back! LOL

I am loving the CD's in the 464!! Used to use the Eco BUT where can I find them that sell in smaller quantities than a hundred? The sample packs are great but I need more of the Middle sizes to keep on testing...and if it doesnt work having a bag of 100 wicks with most of them left kinda sucks! I havent been able to find them in less quantity

You can get them in bags of 10 and 50 at Bert's.