Looking for Parasoy

Wanted to let you know that KY Candle Wax has posted that the Parasoy is out of stock and will not be restocked.

UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!! I refuse to test another wax after all the headaches I've been through over the past few years. I guess when all that I have from her is gone, I'll be dropping my candle line! :mad:

Are you sure about this? I just placed an order by phone for the KY Parasoy wax yesterday and she said nothing about it being discontinued. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that this is just a rumor, because I've been testing this wax and like it. Say it isn't so!:confused:

Are you sure about this? I just placed an order by phone for the KY Parasoy wax yesterday and she said nothing about it being discontinued. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that this is just a rumor, because I've been testing this wax and like it. Say it isn't so!:confused:

I talked to Vickey yesterday via email -- the parasoy container wax has been discontinued...they WILL NOT restock it. They'll continue to carry the parasoy tart wax.

Number7of7 . . .Don't throw in the towel quite yet. I used to use the container parasoy but it NEVER was consistent batch to batch. Heck, one 12 case order had all the same lot numbers but none of the cases burned the same. I could tell by the feel and the the way it melted that none of it was the same. I had tons of headaches with it and blame was passed on to the manufacturer who didn't stand behind the wax. All this during a fundraiser yet to boot. I was horrible !

I switched to blending the 464 with either 4630 or 4633 (old J223). My wicking didn't change with my size containers and it is consistent batch to batch for me. It was an easy transistion and I haven't looked back.

I had tons of headaches with it and blame was passed on to the manufacturer who didn't stand behind the wax. All this during a fundraiser yet to boot. I was horrible !

I remember that year!!! It was awful :(

I agree you're better off creating your own blend to your satisfaction.

Edited by SouthernGal