Eskimo Kiss fron Scentsy?

kountrytimes

• 2 weeks later...

Hi... I have posted here before but just registered again because it has been a LONG TIME! :-)

I have never smelled Just Scent's version of this, but perhaps their Blackberry Amber might be similar? "Sumptious blackberries blended with rich amber, notes of vanilla, golden amber, tiny hints of caramel, sandalwood, and musk."

Scentsy Eskimo Kiss (one of my faves!!!) "Blackberry jam, caramelized brown sugar, vanilla, and amber in a softly romantic scent."

or Lonestar Candle Supply has a Blackberry Amber too, sounds similar, maybe a little more fruity? but has the amber, caramel, vanilla, etc.

"A duplicate of the popular BBW* fragrance, juicy, sumptuous blackberries blended with melted amber. Also contains notes of dewberry, red raspberry, jasmine, light caramel, heliotrope flower, vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood, and musk."

LOL, okay, this is the last one! :cheesy2:

Just by Nature's Amber Romance could be close too....

"Think of passion with our romantic combination blackberry combined with warm undertones of sandalwood, vanilla, and musk."

Tell us if you try any of these and if they smell like Eskimo Kiss!