Candle recipe on WSP site...

Has anyone used this recipe that's on WSP site? In particular, I'm interested in the "Super Throw" Soy Paraffin Jar

http://wholesalesuppliesplus.com/RecipeDetail.aspx?RecipeID=103

First has anyone tried this particular recipe? And also, I don't have 4633, but have 4627. Would the 4627 work even though the suggested pour temps on those individual waxes are different? Also, I'm assuming since she has a picture of the 8 oz square mason jar, that shes's suggesting to start testing the CD10 in that? Does this sound right?

Out of curiosity I check it out ... and stopped reading when the statement was made: "... the majority of wax is soy, you can market this candle as a soy candle." See the link above.

Sorry to change the topic but I don't agree. If someone mixed gasoline with water I would not advise them to market it as gasoline. If it is mostly soy with paraffin it's a soy-para or para-soy but definitely not soy. I can't believe a big supplier can be so cavalier to advise their customers to mis-represent or mis-label the candles they make. Their marketing copywriters need to get educated.

Sorry for the mini-rant but this crunches my Corn Flakes! :angry2: I quit reading after that statement.

You know Judy...when I read this the first time, I didn't "see it". I mean I read it, but was so involved with the whole wax issue, wondering if the wax I have would work, would the CD work, yada yada yada, that I didn't even take notice of that statement until you mentioned it. Yeah...I couldn't pass it off as soy. I make soy now, and it's not the same. My conscience would bother me too much if I told someone it was a soy candle when I know it's almost half paraffin. Didn't have time to tinker around with it and even when I do and if it works, I'd have to advertise it as a paraffin soy blend. Thanks Judy