TN 70/30 users

I make all soy candle but I have a case of TN 70/30 left I had bought it a while back because everybody seemed to love this wax but I decided to stick to all soy.

I want to play with it this week and try to make some candles.

The last time I tested the TN 70/30 with ECO wicks the HT was great but it thought it burned too fast...what's the best wick for this wax?

I checked my notes and can't find what FO load I used for my testers but the CT was decent and I don't think I added any CO to the wax.

Any pointers on this wax welcome.

I have used this wax for several years now. I use cd or cdn wicks and never liked the eco wicks for this blend. Some people use the lx wicks or http. Pour your wax hot and cool down slowly for good adhesion. I pour at 190 degrees into clean heated jars and then place in a large box that has a lid and position the jars a couple of inches apart. You might get an occasional dip in the wick and some fos may give you a problem with adhesion but 90% of the time this wax works great with any fo. Cure time in not necessary but of course only makes the ct/ht better. If the wax is brittle you might need to add a little petrolatum but doubtful. I have fewer issues with this blend than anything else I have ever tested. HTH

Steve