Electric Warmers

CountryTartMama

I have a question on electirc warmers, bare with me.

I have an older rival crock right now, but its new, I just replaced it since my "old" one broke. My tarts last a day and that is it. I know the warmer is too hot since its hot as crap to pick up but I love it since I can smell my tarts through the house.

I have tried the ones from Walmart and they suck. I took them back. The melts didnt melt, it wasnt hot enough. I have been reading about tarts or melts lasting days. I know mine would, they do in the tea light burners. What type of electric burners do you use? Where do you get them? Any and all info is so helpful. I only use 1 in my kitchen, I have a small child so that is the only safe place. I use KY Tart wax and 1oz fo per lb. Thank you again

Hi Country Tart Mama,

I use warmers from Candlewarmers Etc. and I love them. They have a nice selection. They are located in Utah and here is their website: wwww.candlewarmers.com .

I hope this helps...Sharon Kay :cheesy2:

i placed my first order on 10/5...still haven't got a shipping notice. are they typically slow to ship?

3bees1flower...I placed my order on 08/31/10 and received it on 09/13/10. When I called them they said normal shipping time is 2-3 business days after they received the order. I never got a straight answer why it took so long to ship my order out. If you are not ordering wholesale you can also order their product from www.courtneyscandles.com and they ship the same day if the order is received by 2pm Central time and their customer service is great. They have better prices on some of the lamps. You can always call candlewarmers and ask for the status of your order. HTH

Sharon Kay

nice....it may not ship till the end of this week or early next week. i said your website says 3-5 business days. she said, that's just in house processing, we tell customers 1-2 weeks till they get their orders. i said well, that seems a little misleading to say 3-5 days then, but whatever, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I know this post is from a little earlier this month, but I wanted to add to the discussion though. I have only once received an order from candlewarmers.com with in the time frame they say 3-5 days. Otherwise I have waited 3 weeks before receiving an order.

The customer service have always been really nice and willing to refund when my Tuscan brown illumination warmers and plug ins were leaking wax through. I also had one snowman warmer with his arms painted on backwards. :)

I placed my first order with them and it was 2 weeks out plus I told them my first show was going to be the 30th and they still didn't ship it in time. I'll get the box on the 1st with a case of jack o lantern warmers! Guess I'll save them for next year. In the future I'll make sure to order a month out.

When I figured I would not have my warmers in time from CW I ordered some from OBI and had it 4 days later!

I placed my first order with them and it was 2 weeks out plus I told them my first show was going to be the 30th and they still didn't ship it in time. I'll get the box on the 1st with a case of jack o lantern warmers! Guess I'll save them for next year. In the future I'll make sure to order a month out.

When I figured I would not have my warmers in time from CW I ordered some from OBI and had it 4 days later!

CW seems to have trouble estimating how many they need in stock. I am hoping this will get better with time as their warmers are very nice.

I called my order in and they told me what was not in stock and about when they expected them. When they arrived it was 2-3 days before it was shipped...I guess unloading truck and repacking orders.

Also I found out that you can pre-order items like the jack-o and snowman that they put due to arrive in August on their website. I was told that is why they ran out so quickly. When they got the first shipment in it was already sold out by pre-orders.

I suggest you call in orders and call again when you need more up to date info.

I may have a couple snowman that I can spare if anyone is in desperate need.

Trudi