M&P preference?

EnvyCandles

Here are the ones I have tried and really like so far:

I absolutely LOVE their shea butter base! I can't keep enough of it!

The goat's milk has done great for me, too.

I just bought some honey, olive and shaving bases but not really done much with those just yet but will be in the next couple of days. I have made some of each up and given out to friends and family to try and they really like them but I've not tried them yet.

I've not tried any of the others so not much help there. I do know that a lot of people really like their bases but that doesn't help you out much does it?? :) I'm sure you will get some great feedback from others on here that have used the others you are asking about. You might do a search, too and see what you find if you haven't already.

On a side note, we have made it to 5 cases so far! The min. is 7 so we're getting real close! :yay:

I like wsp's ultra white base, I hated candlewics soap base, it burned easily and I prefer because my soaps are so detailed I like a white-white base. I am now getting goats milk soap base from a local goat farmer, and my shea butter I also get from wsp...my shaving base I purchase from a seller on eBay kittensparkles...lol