Palm container wax

Is there a difference between:

Candlewic's Crystallizing Container wax- Palm 1

&

Candlesandsupplies Crystal Container wax

There's a big price difference, but I'm not sure why. Has anyone done comparisons of these waxes? I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

I have only tried Candlewics and GloryBees and the only difference was the price. I would think that since there aren't any additives and the processing is probably very similar that the palms would basically perform the same. I COULD be way wrong on this assumption so hopefully someone will post that has tried palm wax from multiple suppliers.

Frankly I belive it is either a matter of volume pricing or custom blending (my money is on volume $). One company is able to secure a better price due to the fact that it buys more. Is there a difference in the wax? Sure. Just as there is a difference in soy waxes from one reseller to another. When the price variance is that large one must look deeper .

I would bet that candleandsupplies.com set their price point based on impulse purchases vs those that are looking for a good deal on palm wax. Just a guess. :grin2: