464 or C3 or 444

beans

I havn't used any of those waxes so I can't help you there but most people will tell you it's a matter of how they work for the individual.Everyone is different.I've been trying the ecosoya waxes myself and i'm not quite satisfied yet,so maybe I will try the ones you mentioned someday.

I can tell you that USA is universal soy additive."It aids in mold release, hardens wax, binds oil to wax, increases opacity and lengthens burn time. Can be used in all types of candles! Suggested use is from 1/2 to 1 tsp per pound."Quoted from Bitter Creek.

Hope this helps a little.

USA stands for Universal Soy Additive. Its for soy wax. Some believe it helps the candle set up a bit better and may help with the hot throw. Some add Coconut oil to there wax instead of USA as many believe the coconut oil does the same thing.

I've not tried the 464 or the 444. I have used the 415 however and for me it is a one pour wax and sets up very nice with good HT. I have tried the C3 and I just couldnt get it to work for me although many on this board are avid C3 users.

You just have to experiment with the different waxes until you find one that works for you. Good luck :)