bulk oils

that-girl

I have a site bookmarked called bulk oils. they have some scents I would like to try has anybody ever tryied them out? do they smell strong or the way the are supposed to be. I ordered a scent that I normally get at peaks from another supplier because I was making an order and did not want to just order than so I ordered it is is very light scent and hardly throws. what a waste. ( fruit slices) . that is my favorite. so I am cautios where I order from. thanks,that girl

I have ordered from them only once.

I ordered the Cheesecake FO. I love this one. I mix it with Pumpkin Spice from JS, and everyone loves it.

I also got pecan pie, but I dont really care for it.

I love about 20 min. from them and I was hoping to get this order super quick. It took almost 2wks to get it!!!:mad: BCS, and Lonestar in TX have shipped faster to me!!! I did call, and ask if I could just pick up the order, and I would still pay shipping I just needed it quickly, they said no.

I really dont think I would do business with them again. their prices are average, and I get such better CS from other places.

HTH, Renee

Hi,

I'm sorta new here but I wanted to throw my 2 cents in about BulkOils since I had an "experience" with them too. Ok, my situation was that I'm just starting out and had been all excited to save up for my first large stock-pile of fragrances. After MONTHS of research, I decided to take advantage of their slightly lower prices. So, I got all of my supplies together to make all of my Christmas soaps & candles (except the fragrances), and then I went to their website. It says *plainly* on their site that most orders ship within 48 hours, so I figured I'd have everything in about a week or less because I'm not far away. NOT! I ordered from them on 11-20-05 and used my paypal debit card. I checked on my paypal balance every day and the payment was never processed. I emailed them and got no reply, called and got no answer. I figured maybe they took time off for Thanksgiving, but wasn't sure. For all I knew, they weren't in business anymore. Anyway, I was in a huge rush to get some fragrance oils but was afraid to order from somewhere else because BulkOils might run the payment through any time & I couldn't reach anybody there to cancel. Sheesh! So I just took my chances. I emailed them a "CANCEL" note after over a week, and then ordered elsewhere.

Funny thing was...two days after I received my order from another company, someone from BulkOils called me to see if I really meant to cancel my order with them. :P Well Duh! Like I need service that slow! lolol. They were just then reading their emails and getting ready to process the order.

So my advice would be, allow yourself PLENTY of time if you're planning on ordering from them. Can't really comment on the quality of their oils because i never got them, but the service runs at a turtle's pace.

hth

Hi Michelle,

Delivery is my biggest complaint, next to no communication.

I also ordered, then Paypal'd. I live only 20 min. from them and figured it would be super quick. After 5 business days, and no oils, I emailed 4x, then called 3x's. No response until 2 days after I got the oils, 11 business days later!!

There are just too many great suppliers out there to have that kind of lack of service, in my opinion.:smiley2:

sorry you had such a bad experience too. :embarasse I was hoping that maybe it was just a fluke. I actually felt bad responding here to say my experience!!:rolleyes2