How much FO??

I'm rather new to the B&B part so forgive me if this is a stupid question. I have a pre-mixed lotion base that requires 1 oz of body safe FO for the entire gallon. I want to use the base to make multiple scents so I don't want to use one whole gallon for 1 scent. My question is how much FO would I use to make smaller batches of lotion. Say I want to make 6 8 oz jars of lotion with the same scent, what would the % of FO need to be. Thanks so much for any help!!!

A gallon of lotion weighs approx. 7.9 lbs, rounded to 8 lbs gives you 128 ounces per gallon. Using 1 oz per gallon is equivalent to .007 percent FO. So if you wanted to make an 8 oz lotion, for instance, you would use .056 (round to .06) of FO. That is a difficult measure to get on an ounces scale, but using grams would be equal to 1.7 grams. If you don't already have some, get yourself some plastic 3ml pipettes for measuring out smaller amounts of FO, they are such a necessity.