Craft Show

how many: everything I have. Generally at least 8-10 of each scent. Half may come back home.. but sometimes one or two scents are particularly popular and sell out, or someone wants multiples of a particular scent. I prefer to overstock than understock

how many sell: LOL... nobody can give you the right answer to this. depends on the show, the crowd, the weather, the date... so many factors.

Edited by LuminousBoutique

It depends on the show. Around here the most I need of any one scent is about 6-8 candles. I bring about 12-15 in season scents. I also bring cases of discontinued (out of season) candles to sell at discount. So for myself I usually bring about 15-20 cases. But I don't just sell candles. I also have a table dedicated to soap & some BB stuff. So I only have 2 tables to fill with candles and 1 for soap and stuff.

Most large shows I have a 10x10' space that will fit my 3 large tables. At smaller shows and farmers markets I bring enough for 2 tables only.

Edited by Candybee