Looking for Cider Donut?

1820house

:laugh2:This one cracks me up. I have the Pumpkin Pie from J&L. It smells dead on like a pumpkin pie...at first! Then you get the delightful notes that make my house smell like a Dunkin' Donuts franchise when I burn it! It is the best...I can't describe it other than that "donut shop" scent in the Fall, when they pour the pumpkin and cider donuts. My kid came over from Dad's, walked in the room I test, walked out and asked where I was hiding the doughnuts. Call Lorrie at J & L...she's got the good stuff!

:laugh2:This one cracks me up. I have the Pumpkin Pie from J&L. It smells dead on like a pumpkin pie...at first! Then you get the delightful notes that make my house smell like a Dunkin' Donuts franchise when I burn it! It is the best...I can't describe it other than that "donut shop" scent in the Fall, when they pour the pumpkin and cider donuts. My kid came over from Dad's, walked in the room I test, walked out and asked where I was hiding the doughnuts. Call Lorrie at J & L...she's got the good stuff!

LOL

Well, if that ain't enough to make you wanna order that Pumpkin Pie, I don't know what is. I'm off to see what else she's got... lol