Pumpkin Fudge Question

megandgarr

For those that have tried Pumpkin Fudge from Keystone, is it an actual mix of pumpkin & chocolate, or more of a pumpkin mixed with a cream type of scent? I tried blending a straight pumpkin with a dash of chocolate fudge and the chocolate overpowers the pumpkin by far. I have never tried Keystone's Pumpkin Fudge so I was just curious what scents you would combine to get close to that scent?

Thanks,

Funny, everyone usually thinks "chocolate" when they hear the name Pumpkin Fudge (I did too, and so did my customers). However, not so when they hear Vanilla Fudge, Pistaschio Fudge, or Maple Pecan Fudge. Just sayin'! :cheesy2:

I think you nailed the problem, Candlebuddy! Perhaps some don't understand that "fudge" comes in many flavors! I am not a chocolate lover, but I adore peanut butter or maple "fudge". Being from Michgan, we are obviously exposed to Mackinac Island and Frankenmuth Fudge. Both are amazing, and come in many varieties other than the typical cocoa style.