Affiliate Sales Question

Yeah affiliate sales seems to be the way to go. Then you have a whole army of sales people that are advertising for you and you don't have to pay them until they make you money. Seems like a no brainer and it is something I plan to do. I am learning now how to set everything up at an online class called the Internet Income Academy- it may take some time but the idea of people marketing for me, that only get paid if I do is really tempting!:yay:

Yeah, I feel the exact same way. It does seem like a win win situation to me. I have been doing a lot of research online lately, and I have been revamping my website to look much more professional in order to attract more people interested in affiliate sales. I'm hoping to have my new website up and running by the end of the week, and maybe a few affiliate sales by the end of the year? Anyone here ever sold anything as an affiliate?

I was thinking of offering somewhere in the range of 35-50%. The reason I would do such a high percentage is that fact that at those percentages, not only would it attract people to the affiliate program, but it would be pretty close to my wholesale revenue for me, so I wouldn't see it any different than just selling to a wholeseller. It would open my business to a broader range of customers, and I would make the same thing on each sale as I would having my candles sitting in someone's retail store front. Any thoughts on this?

Just using your 26oz as an example - if you pay a 50% commission you net $7.50. My thought is once you subtract your cost you're making a pittance. Of course a lot of pittances would add up. 25%-40% is probably a more realistic commission and something you could base on sales volume. Sell more make more. JMO