What's in your soap pot this weekend?

LovelyLathers

Tonight I made Citrus and Mediterranean Herb (This one is a great scent from Sockmonkey!) and Christmas Slender which is a blend of fruits, spices and a hint of pine. I wish I had my camera at the shop, the red and green swirls came out so nice! I will take pics tomorrow. Tomorrow I am making a few fall scents, Cranberry Spice, Pumpkin with pumpkin puree, my favorite and maybe some Jello soap.

Hope you have a great soaping weekend!

Well today I made these

This is a blend of Lavender, Patchouli and Cedarwood. I love the way this smells. It definetly is my favorite.

th_100_0791.jpg

and I made Blackberry scented soaps

th_100_0794.jpg

tomorrow I am going to make Oatmeal, Milk and Honey soap and Pumpkin soaps. I also am working on a Sweet Cranberry soap but it will be the first time that I am making it so I am not sure how it will turn out.

Pumpkin cold process, Pomegranate hot process, and need to refill some stock so I'll be making Plumeria milled soap and Lavender cold process later this weekend.

I hope I can get my purple right this time.. for some reason my grape pop gave me trouble last time and it didnt get as dark as I wanted.

I shredded up a batch of Ol' South Pumpkin Pie that got too banged up when I had to fight to get it out of the mold (the mold won), then dumped the shreds into a batch of Baked Apples 'n' Cinnamon. So now I guess I have Pumpkin Apple Butter or something like that. It looks kinda cool, smells very good and this time I was smart enough to put it in an Upland.

Tomorrow a big birthday party for my sister and then maybe cranberry orange on Sunday.

I haven't done a batch of soap in over 1 1/2 weeks. I need to make a batch of Cherry Blossom for a friend with a sick child (I'm sending a basket of goodies now and will send this when it's ready). And I'll probably do one other recipe, it's easier for me to do 2 instead of 1, same amount of clean up. I also need to make some Whipped Body Frosting (for same friend), bath salts and some other stuff. Maybe not all this weekend, but sometime in the next week. DD goes up to St Louis for Labor day and will drop the basket off for us.