Votive soy wax

Hi,

I am finally getting close to where I would like to try making votives. I figure by January or soon thereafter I can start. I have been testing and trying to master container candles since last September and I am ready to move on to trying something new. I mean things can always be better with the containers, but at least I have a decent container candle to offer. I would sure hope so after all that time, money and testing I did. santa roll santa wink

I would like to start off with the easiest of the votive soy wax. Which one is your favorite? I am sure that some are pickier than others. Do most of you here that use soy use soy for your votives too? Most likely you would, but I do also offer some paraffin blend candles so it would not be out of place to offer a paraffin votive. I don't think anyway. I would like one that gives a strong throw. If the soy votive wax gives as good of a scent throw as my Calsoy CB-3 than I would prefer to stick with soy. Look forward to your thoughts. Thanks!

~Holly

Hi,

I am finally getting close to where I would like to try making votives. I figure by January or soon thereafter I can start. I have been testing and trying to master container candles since last September and I am ready to move on to trying something new. I mean things can always be better with the containers, but at least I have a decent container candle to offer. I would sure hope so after all that time, money and testing I did. santa roll santa wink

I would like to start off with the easiest of the votive soy wax. Which one is your favorite? I am sure that some are pickier than others. Do most of you here that use soy use soy for your votives too? Most likely you would, but I do also offer some paraffin blend candles so it would not be out of place to offer a paraffin votive. I don't think anyway. I would like one that gives a strong throw. If the soy votive wax gives as good of a scent throw as my Calsoy CB-3 than I would prefer to stick with soy. Look forward to your thoughts. Thanks!

~Holly

Hi Holly,

I use Calwax CB 10 which is a parrafin/soy blend. I love it and it has a great cold/hot throw.

HTH

Jeff