I ordered some oil warmers from JD Wholesale

toypoodlelover

they are just beautiful but I ordered replacement bulbs too and didn't get them and one of the oil holders on a mosiac lamp I got is broke and this guy will not email me back, I've contacted through my email service and also on his "contact us" page of his website. He answered my emails fine before having a problem with the order. Has anyone else dealt with this guy? I disputed the charges on my CC so they are going to take care of it.

Deb

JD Wholesale does not publish a phone number - - I posted my problems with them earlier and someone graciously informed me that they are a subdivision of OBI Imports (who does publish a phone number on their site)... however, I had already disputed my charges too and am waiting to hear from them. We have ordered from them, oh .. maybe 4 times and have had issues with missing/broken parts on 3 of the orders..... they did finally e-mail me back re: one of the original problems but absolutely nothing with the last order. Sooo, I'm thinking OBI is where we will order from now on and hope for better customer service.