Anyone know of insurance companies for Veterans

Wessex

Hey All,

Believe it or not, but none of my OIF/OEF reps can help me with this one. Also hours of web searches has yielded no results. Hoping maybe someone here might be able to help. I am trying to find a company that offers decent prices on liability insurance for service disabled veterans. I am not selling, but planning on donating some candles to various groups, as well as to family members. Figured I would have my bases covered, just in case. Of course I am hoping to get insurance as cheaply as possible!

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Steve

None that I know of strictly for veterans ... but have you tried contacting any organizations directly (DAV, VFW, Legion, AmVets, etc) to see who they are affiliated with?

Also came across this site: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-liability-insurance.htm . Never used them & not endorsing them but they might have some links you can check out.

Judy,

I am a member of VFW, but they don't do any type of business liability insurance I could find. Also tried USAA (love their cheap auto insurance), but they do their business insurance through Hartford and no real price breaks. I appreciate the website given and will give it a try.

Thanks for your help,

Steve

USAA :laugh2:don't even mention USAA to me...The Hartford is another good one I had business insurance with them a few years ago, never had a claim and they dropped me for no reason.

Go to Indie Beauty Network you can do a search on this site.