HP ink

chiptooth

I have an officejet pro HP printer and although I love how fast it prints and the quality, the $$ of ink is killing me. I was looking on Ebay and found many off brand replacement cartridges that are supposed to be compatible. In the past I filled my own ink cartridges with a much cheaper printer. Has anyone used a compatible brand for their printer. I don't want to chance messing it up.

Personally I think you are asking for trouble purchasing an untried ink cartridge off of Ebay. If you have problems with it can you return it? Will you get a replacement or full refund?

I'd go to my local office supply or computer repair shop and ask about recycled or compatable ink cartridges. That way its easy to return it and most shops have a return policy.

I have bought many inkjet cartridges from a place called LD products. Their URL is http://www.ldproducts.com/ I have only had 1 cartridge that has ever given me trouble. If I remember correctly they refill the original cartridges. As an example, OEM cartridges for my Canon printer are $14.95, refills from them are $5.99 ($5 each if you buy 3 of the same item) There is another place I get them, but I'm at work, and I don't have the name handy. Also, if you purchase $50 worth, the shipping is free. Worth a try.

I have an officejet pro HP printer and although I love how fast it prints and the quality, the $$ of ink is killing me. I was looking on Ebay and found many off brand replacement cartridges that are supposed to be compatible. In the past I filled my own ink cartridges with a much cheaper printer. Has anyone used a compatible brand for their printer. I don't want to chance messing it up.

I ruined a Xerox all in one by using an "off brand" ink. I wouldn't recommend it.