Cranberry

kyme1911

Has anyone used this one? If so did you like it? Oh, this is from Elements & here is the description-

Cranberry Ginger Spice Tea

Young and flavorful Keemun black tea leaves are infused with sparkling cranberries and freshly sliced ginger root, with hints of nutmeg and allspice. This oil brings out the true scent of freshly infused tea while being mellow with cranberry and a hint of spice.

I am looking for a good one that doesn't have bakery scent to it. Spices are fine but not with any bread or cake undertones. Thanks

OMG! This is one of my all-time favorite scents. There are no bakery tones whatsoever. It is so unique and awesome! Love it!

YAY!!!!:yay: Awesome, that is exactly the type I am looking for then! Thanks for your input.:smiley2:

• 1 month later...
Update I finaly ordered some, and it is sooooo sophisticated. I think it kinda smells like a fancy Boutique at Christmas...lol yeah, I have an imagination alright! Love it! Thanks for your help!

Lol

Yep, sophisticated is a good word to describe it. There is nothing else out there that even comes close. Just love it! Glad you do too. :)

Lol

Yep, sophisticated is a good word to describe it. There is nothing else out there that even comes close. Just love it! Glad you do too. :)

It was because of you that I tried it, Thanks. I have a perfume tester strip sitting on my desk here at my day job. It really smells so good!