Day Star's Havana dupe!

lsbennis

I can't answer that, but typically DS is pretty close on dupes that I've tried. Take a look at Southern Soapers Havana Nights I think it is and tell me if you think that's similar in description. Did not mean to distract from your question though.

That's always a possibility, but why spend more for something you don't want? Justify spending it somewhere else lol.

Hope someone has your answer. Was just thinking if the SS version met you req. that there might be a way to share some to compare, but I don't know if it would be remotely close.

I actually had a sample of SS Havana Nights..(imagine that)...and to me it does not smell like Archipelogo Havana. So now I'm back to DS, I don't need anything from them at the moment but when I do I'm going to order a sample.

i am not sure if it is the same...but Greenleaf used to carry it...now

just by nature carries it..i think the two company's were ownd by brothers..

now they only have just by nature...

the reviews i have read, it sounds good..

here is theirs

Havanna Nights

(Archipelago Havana Type)The rich sensual aroma is great for setting the mood, with bergamot and tobacco leaf blended with ylang ylang. It is a must have by both women and men.

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

That was the other company I was trying to think of. When I go through scents this weekend, I'll see if I have any. If I remember though, people said their dupes were right on. At least when Greenleaf existed that is. I can't answer for the other company because I never order from there.

Edited by Scented