Speaking of being ignored by a supplier......

kssoaper

Has anyone ever had to try and get a hold of anyone at JD Wholesale??? I have ordered from them a few times and have an issue with a couple broken items... send e-mails thru their 'contact us' and no reply. They don't even have a phone number on their website. . .

I guess my next question should be, does anyone know where else I can find the plug in melters they have (the ones that look like they have paint dripping down the sides??? pic below) They do sell pretty well for us but I don't like buying from a company that treats customers as they do....

post-11678-139458471138_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the phone number Sharon - - - I did search for a phone number but wasn't able to find one. I'll try it on Monday.

And thanks Carol for the Vista Wholesale link but I'm pretty sure Vista and JD Wholesale are the same place as Vista Wholesale shows up on my credit card statement when I purchase from JD Wholesale. Wonder why two different business names .......

• 1 month later...

just found this post and FYI, JD Wholesale hasn't gotten any better with customer service. I ordered these warmers on Aug. 10th and it's still being processed (it's now the 23rd)...two emails later, still no response. Guess I'll try the number provided. Thank goodness for this site!

I never got an answer from that number, just rang and rang.... I disputed the charge on my CC = will gladly pay for the unbroken product I just would like to hear from them (JD Wholesale). I have since, successfully, ordered from OBI :smiley2: