New OBI Import Plug in Warmers

Brenda (OH)

Has anyone got the new plug in oil warmers from OBI to test ? They are really neat but the website says most of them weigh 2#'s :shocked2: That seems a bit heavy too me for a plug-in type warmer. I am hoping someone has a review on them that they are willing to share.

I just got 12 of them and I think they are great. They are heavy, but not too heavy. Plus, they are super pretty and they melt my wax really good. hth

Oh and they plug-in really tight. I don't think I could knock it off the wall if I tried.

Edited by LeahRB

:yay: Woot !! Thanks for your review . . Now, I know I am going to add them to my order to test. Thanks bunches !

ETA - May I ask which ones you got? I am looking at the peace, hope, love silver ones =)

Edited by Brenda (OH)

:embarasse OH MY! I know I read your question yesterday, but I gave you a review for the plug-in warmers at candlewarmers.com. OOPs! I am so sorry. I am going to blame hay fever and all the medicine I have been on and not my frazzled mind hehe.

I know nothing about the OBI warmers. Soooo sorry!

:yay: Woot !! Thanks for your review . . Now, I know I am going to add them to my order to test. Thanks bunches !

ETA - May I ask which ones you got? I am looking at the peace, hope, love silver ones =)

Do you have a web add and do you know if they are the 3 prong ones?

The plug in warmers I am referring to are 3 prong and from www.obiimports.com If you don't have a wholesale account set up with OBI you can view them at JD Wholesale www.jdwholesale.com too. Here is a link http://www.jdwholesale.com/Oil-Burners-s/22.htm

Thanks, I really like the plug in oil warmers. Will be keeping my eye out for a co-op. Never have bought from them but think I'll try a few. Thanks.