How to use and wick Glass Glow Container Palm

Question for wick. I've appreciated, and really benefited from your series on how to use and wick the other three palms (Starburst, Tortoise and Feather).

Just wondering if you are also planning to come out with your instructional on Glass Glow, and, if so, when you think that might be.

Thank you.

P

Hi - Just a few weeks ago there were 2 threads on the subject. I just put Glass Glow in the search feature and quickly found them. There are many other threads addressing this type of wax. Doing a search gives you the best opportunity to find all the info you need - and more! Hope it helps.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91638&highlight=%22glass+glow+wick%22

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91838&highlight=%22glass+glow+wick%22

I just noticed I put:

"Question for wick" in the first line of my post. What I meant was:

"Question for TopOfMurrayHill" who posted the Palm Wax threads I was referring to (all three of them).

Would love to hear from himi.

But the original thread was started by Pierre - are you using 2 screen names???? :confused:

I answered the way I did because of the small number of posts and thought a newbie wouldn't have gotten a handle on the search feature yet. Just trying to be helpful. Since you want to specifically contact Top I'll butt out.

ETA: Just noticed that you edited the original quote I got from your post. That's why others reading this may be a little confused.

Edited by Judy, USMC

Ummm. Not sure what's interesting about it, but, we should probably get back to the point of the thread. Thanks for your incredible input. Incredibly helpful. :laugh2:

Actually she was helpful by pointing out to you that multiple handles on here is a violation.

And then you provide a snide comment yourself, which isn't that interesting or pertains to the thread.

Nothing she has contributed, or not contributed, is in any way helpful. And, if you feel that strongly about my two handles (and I"ve already explained why I had them), then ban me. It's not a big deal. Otherwise, let's move on and see if Top can come on here, as the question was intended for him, and not for you, or for Judy.

Nothing she has contributed, or not contributed, is in any way helpful. And, if you feel that strongly about my two handles (and I"ve already explained why I had them), then ban me. It's not a big deal. Otherwise, let's move on and see if Top can come on here, as the question was intended for him, and not for you, or for Judy.

WTF!!!????? YOU break the rules and Scented, VERY NICELY points it out to and you answer her with this answer? You are one very rude person.

BTW - Top IS NOT the only person on this board that knows palm. Several others on this board have been working with palm longer than him and would be quite capable of answering your questions. I doubt you'll be getting their help now.

I am actually. I had logged in from work and from home and since I didn't remember my password since I set up the account years ago, I simply set up a new one.

Which account would you like to keep? They will have to be merged. As Scented and others pointed out, multiple accounts are not allowed.

Let me know and I'll get it done.

Thanks.