Multi-layered Woods scent?

I think Moonworks has a lot of fragrances that fall into the complex and woodsy category. I've tested Thieves and Merlin's Forest - both are great and seem to me to be what you are describing. Oh and also Autumn Embers - it smells faintly fireplace-y but has pine and twig smells in there if that helps. :)

Edited by asands

candle cocoon has Fallen Leaves which smells amazing and just like leaves in the fall but not burning leaves. Maybe you could try it and mix it with a hint of a campfire type scent or an earthy scent a mentioned above?

Edited by felixncharlie

Moon Works

Autumn Embers

Just as the name implies this fragrance is warm and smoky. Imagine sitting by a winter hearth with crackling pine, evergreen twigs and warm spices like cinnamon bark and clove buds. All snuggled seamlessly in a base of robust patchouli leaf with an ever so slight hint of citrus peel.

Celtic Myst

Are you looking for a beautiful grown up fragrance that rocks in CP soap, bath & body items and soy candles? Look no further!

This fragrance has a warm blend of precious woods, spices and resins then enchanced with a splash of mandarin, musk and cashmere vanilla. If you adore the exotics - such as teak, sandalwood, frankincense and amber then this fragrance is for you. A mysterious and beautiful fragrance.

Earthen Oak

Bourbon vanilla liquor aged in an old oak barrel, embodied by cedarwood and patchouli, softened by amber and a touch of sandalwood. The resulting fragrance is an earthy vanilla with a hint of musk

Witche's Brew

A bewitching combination of sweet dark spices tossed generously with intoxicating violets and lots of earthy dark patchouli. Add to the pot a pinch of resinous cedarwood entangled in a web of fiery cinnamon and sweet clove. A lusty, robust fragrance with gypsy appeal!

I'd say Witches Brew would be a great pick from MW. Merlin's doesn't remind me much of woodsy. More of a forest/foliage with a powder note to it (to me.)

BUT, don't pass on her patch I suppose ... though she's OOS.

A fantastic woodsy scent is Woodland Wreath from TCS.

It isn't overly woodsy, but add the dried apple wreath too lol.

Find a good oakmoss fragrance too. Southern Soapers used to carry a blend called Stonehenge, but I don't know that she has that anymore. Oakmoss is rich and earthy IMO and yet inviting.