Frustrated with no burn; first bad batch of FO? EVER?

I have searched high and low on the net, but can't get any results re: Gelluminations Blackberry FO. I, and others, LOVE the scent, but I can't get it to burn. Tried 8 oz jj wicked with 51-32-18. Minimal burn; about 30 mins; self extinguishes. Tried a 16 oz apothecary, double wicked, and same results. This is my fricken fourth test batch! I love this oil, and Lorrie's Huckleberry is good replacement; actually has better hot throw...but how would I know...don't think a 93 wick in an 8 oz tin would burn. Could i have just received a bad batch?

Sorry...just pissed at playing with this pretty scent.

So, my not so sharp single parent self woke up this am and went like hell at the wax. About 10 am I wanted to call my supplier for advice, but braced myself because it was Sunday morning. Waited until 11ish, and still didn't even consider the idea that today was FATHER'S DAY? Sorry for being so inconsiderate. I just have come to rely on your expertise in these matters...and the forum couldn't answer my q's! Love ya, Lorrie!

ok. just checked the double wicked 93 and have same result...burns out before full melt pool. can't keep a hot enough pool for a throw or burn, let alone a safe burn. have to dump this on my list, but fortunately isn't on my buz list...was just a test supply I truly enjoyed OOB; wasted enough wax trying to get it to play nice. back to my FO guru. best.

I don't know what the deal is with blackberry--it's one of my favorite scents and I've tried several different ones from different suppliers, but never had one with a strong throw that would burn well. Did get some to burn okay, but the throw was light with them. I think I've finally given up on blackberry--but who knows, I may be lured back and try it again someday!

Make Tarts out of the scent..

Or wickless tins.

TCS used to carry an amber scent that required a major bump to to get a good wick pool. I absolutely love the scent, but not always the aggravation of finding something that will work.