warning labels

Ive been to shops online and storefront and they sell warning labels. The problem I'm having is if my customers(future) were to actually follow the labels, the candle wouldnt burn right.

Example: 3" palm pillars with CSN wicks.

The label would have to read something like: Never leave a candle burning unattended. Burn on heat resistant surface away from any flammable objects. Burn for 3-4hrs at a time. Dont move candle while wax is melted. Burn away from drafts.

I am leaving out the wick trimming part because CSN wicks are self trimming, and if they(customer) do trim, it will change how the candle burns(probably for the worse). I also meant what I said when I wrote burn for 3-4 hrs at a time. If they burn for less than 3 hrs, the candle wont burn right on subsequent burns.

What do y'all think?

I make my own warning labels. I started doing that because I had a similar problem and wanted the wording just right. Also, it allowed me to put all my logo and biz info and wax info on the labels. Most places you can order warning labels generally don't have enough room for each line of additional wax and biz info.

I get white gloss round labels from www.labelsbythesheet.com and print out my own warning labels. I think they are cheaper to do it that way too.