Portion Cup Labeling

singleyellowrose

I mean labeling them for melts. I can do a round one on the top with some info. But I am pretty much figuring I am going to have to label at least one side with the rest of the info.

My oval label is big enough for my business name, fragrance name, weight and brief instructions about removing the wax melt from the container before placing in the tart melter. That's all the info I figure they need on the package. But at shows and in our store, I put up a sign next to the melts and warmers that gives an explanation of what they are and how to use them.

I use the 1oz oval portion cups. The only label that I put on the container is the fragrance. I put my customer's purchases in small paper bags and on the bags I have a larger printed label with my business info and instructions.

It works really well especially at craft fairs where people will buy only one of several different aromas. Hand them the bag and they tend to load up.

The proprietors of the consignment shops where I'm set up at have also seen an increase in sales since I started doing it that way ... and an added plus is they don't have to supply the bags.

Bags are from the dollar store and run a penny a piece. The labels run about 2 cents each (if I remember correctly.)

My oval label is big enough for my business name, fragrance name, weight and brief instructions about removing the wax melt from the container before placing in the tart melter. That's all the info I figure they need on the package. But at shows and in our store, I put up a sign next to the melts and warmers that gives an explanation of what they are and how to use them.

What size oval label are you using if you don't mind me asking?

oooppss sorry.. i see you posted it

Edited by singleyellowrose