Wildfire Creations...

LeahRB

I am finally getting around to ordering from them. I don't know why it has taken me so long since they are 20 minutes from my house. :smiley2:Anyhow, I need some recommendations please..

On my list are:

WVS, Fireside Inn and Apple Strudel.

Was wondering about the Vanilla Bean, is it straight or buttery? Has anyone tried the Vanilla Romance?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Leah

Oh and I am trying to keep it down to 8 cause that is how many a sample comes in. But if I am forced, I will order more. :)

Edited by LeahRB

You are definitely in for a treat! :)

WF has some of the most awesome FO out there, IMO. All of the ones you are getting are great. I have tried the Vanilla Romance, which is very nice, but not the Vanilla Bean. Hmmm...wonder why. :confused: There are several others that are on my must-have list:

Cactus Lime Sugar

Sparkle

Rustic Jeans

Iced Lemon Biscotti

Spiced Cranberry

Tin Star

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Bailey's Irish Creme

You are lucky to live so close to them. What have you been waiting for, girl?!

LOL

Edited by nmhoneybear

Her Vanilla Bean is like the first true dupe of Vanilla Bean Noel and is awesome!

As for other ones not mentioned that are must haves, all I can say is SUN WASHED LINEN. :)

Forgot that one! :rolleyes2 Very good! Oh, and the leather one. Can't remember the name...maybe Cowboy Up? :confused:

Rustic Jeans is fresh and clean.

WVS is extremely nice.

Vanilla Romance ... to me is a combination of delicious and irresistible in a bottle.

I haven't used all of my stuff up to get more from here, but definitely a supplier I want to keep around.

You shouldn't put a bottle limit of 8 on anything ... it will eat into your pocketbook. Or maybe it ate your pocketbook ... ok bad play.

But you won't regret your purchases I don't think.

I believe she's the one with Tin Star, which is another good fragrance ... just sayin'

Edited by Scented

WOW!!! I ordered last night and she let me pick them up today! She was a very nice lady and the FOs smell awesome!

Tin Star is one of the best scents I have ever smelled.

Mac Apple is so good.

Fireside Inn is screaming Fall.

Pumpkin Pie is sooooo goood.

Creamy Banana Ginger is out of this world. Reminds me of pie.

Rustic Jeans is wow! Very good and clean.

Cowboy Up smells better than I could imagine. My husband will love it.

Mango Coconut Vanilla Twist is like summer in a bottle.

Apple Strudel is a great, sweet spiced apple pie scent. Wowzers

Sparkle (which she included cause she thought it would work well for me) is a beautiful scent and I am so glad she included it.

Red Hot Cinnamon smells exactly like it should and perfect for spice lovers.

Raspberries and Cream is one that I could drink. So good.

Warm Vanilla Sugar is the best I have smelled!!

My only problem is that I did not order them all!!

Edited by LeahRB

Okay, I poured tin star and it is the best scent I have ever poured.. Wow, wow, wow! So very pleased. It is like the scent that I have always been looking for.:yay:

Thanks so much for recommeding it. I could not be more happy.

Of course I need them all. I want to stay up all night and pour the ones I have, but I am going to force myself to go to sleep and quit sniffing my bottles, lol.

No, I did not get to sniff vanilla paradise. It will be on my next order for sure though.