Is this a good deal?

I haven't researched much about palm wax, let alone looked up prices. But I was looking around the internet and found a site that has some Palm Tart Wax for $1 per pound or $40 for 50 pounds. Is this a good deal for palm tart wax? If so, I'm buying me some!

CS sells it at 64.99 for a 55 lb bag. That comes to $1.18 a lb. Thats the best price I have found for a palm pillar wax.

Do they have a sample you could buy? I would try out a sample of the wax first before I bought 50 lbs. Make sure its a good quality. $1 a pound sounds suspicous unless its on sale.

My question would be, what in the world is palm tart wax?? So it's not pillar wax, it's not container wax, it's palm wax for potpourri? Never heard of such a product.

Personally I wouldn't buy some mysterious thing that might be junk and might be gone tomorrow even if it works. If you want palm wax, go to CandleScience or a reputable supplier and buy something identifiable that the other people here use.

Also, the stuff imported by CandleScience and IGI is sustainable palm.

Edited by topofmurrayhill