The donut lady likes us so much...

...that she wanted to carry our candles at her bakery :)

We've been thinking of additional venues and consignment arrangements beyond the farmer's market, antique mall and craft mall. It never dawned on us to ask the nice lady who owns the very busy donut shop. Duh to us! Gotta think outside the box to find the opportunities.

We were chatting over the donut counter about ideas of who we might approach, and she pops her head over the top of the counter and says, "Well, let me set up a display and take orders here, girls."

We could have kicked ourselves for not thinking of it first because the shop is always busy, full of all types of people. We think she made a nice display for us. It's the very first thing you see when you open the door, as it's directly across from the entrance next to the coffee/tea stand.

post-11788-139458470443_thumb.jpg

Edited by scifichik
TUI Benadryl...darn you, Benadryl! You make me type poorly!

Congrats! Everything looks nice. However, I think a cute country basket would look nicer than the box she is using.

I think you're right. I've got tons of them (who doesn't, right?) and will take her one tomorrow.

Thanks, everyone!

• 2 weeks later...