CS Grapefruit & Mangosteen

kyme1911

Got the samples yesterday afternoon.

OOB this oil smells very nice. Not heavy or strong at all but I can smell the grapefruit and I also can smell a slight hint of peach and maybe orange.

I'm going to try and get this in some wax today. I have 6006 and some gg and feather palm.

Crossing my fingers I get a good scent throw because I really do like this scent.

Will know in a few days after curing :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yea! I just ordered grapefruit & mangosteen and also the brown sugar & fig. I am so excited! Oh and I got a confirmation email at 9:30 and at 9:39 I got another email saying my order had shipped! 9 minutes! Now that is great service.

Yes...they sure do ship fast and have great customer service.

This scent smells really nice. I have only had a chance to test it in a few votives(feather palm) and tarts.

Nice throw but not super strong....but REALLY nice.

It is deffiantley true to the leaf rating whcih was 2 leaves.

Surely worth a try if you are a grapefruit fan.

I ordered CS Grapefruit and Mangosteen also. I also ordered CCs Fairy Dust and Twinkle Toes. I thought the 2 were very similar OOB. I made a test candle with Fairy Dust and boy it's nice and strong in soy.

It might be a nice alternative if you are finding CS Grapefruit not strong enough.

I've used Enchanted Lites Grapefruit and it is the strongest scent that I have tested up to this point. Burn your nose hairs type. But, it is just a straight grapefruit and I am hoping Grapefruit & Mangosteen has some other notes mixed in.

Yes it's not just grapefruit....I smell some peach and not sure what else.

I had just melted some tarts a little while ago with this scent and its stronger than the last time I tested it....had some more time to cure.

Well i got my order today (yep love CS) and the oils smell really good. I've poured earlier and I love the grapefruit n mangosteen. Whatever else is in it really takes away the bitterness of the grapefruit. I hope it has a great ht. i will give it a couple days and then give it a try.

The Grapefruit & Mangosteen melt turned out great! Really good throw. Smells really clean and fresh in my house. Hoping that the scent holds up for a few hours (only been testing for 2.5 hrs) . Thinking I want some soap in this scent.:smiley2: