Fragrance Oil Central Strength

pcbrook

Are the oils from FOC stronger than average? In other words, can you use some of these oils at 1/2 the amount. I have read that Candle Cocoon's oils are for the most part this way but wondering how FOC's oils are?

The reason for my question is because I was thinking of trying the Pumpkin Cheesecake and I see their prices are a little high.

TIA

These are the Scents for Soy scents? If so, they aren't any stronger than any of the other reputable suppliers' scents. If they haven't changed the formulation since they were sold under SFS, they are nice FO's and worth the extra money. I use to order from SFS and its been a while since I ordered from this company but when I did, the oils I received seemed to be the same as I remembered and the quality and CS were good. I haven't tried the Pumpkin Cheesecake though.

Thank you for the response. It helped clear things up. It does not mention anywhere on the site about the strength of their oils but I just wanted to find out what other people's opinions were.

These are the Scents for Soy scents? If so, they aren't any stronger than any of the other reputable suppliers' scents. If they haven't changed the formulation since they were sold under SFS, they are nice FO's and worth the extra money. I use to order from SFS and its been a while since I ordered from this company but when I did, the oils I received seemed to be the same as I remembered and the quality and CS were good. I haven't tried the Pumpkin Cheesecake though.

I guess I did not read your answer very good. They are the Scents for Soy scents. But I do have a question....what do you mean by the CS were good? Do you mean the cold throw? It is probably something easy and when I find out the answer will hit myself on the forehead.

I think she is talking about customer service.

Oh yeah, never thought of that. Like I said I will probably slap myself in the forehead when I hear the answer. Thanks for the help!

I have used FOC oils in 415, with great results. Currently I am using EL classic soy.

These are the ones I have used: clean cotton, vanilla romance, beach house, calabrian bergamot and violet (wick up), harbor mist, plum and vanilla, raspberry guava!

All were strong used at aprox. 6%.

Only one I tested was weak to me coconut milk and peaches, seemed light, I like stronger scents.