Palm Tarts (starburst, Feather or Glass Glow)?

megandgarr

For those of you that use palm wax, can you please let me know (in your experience), which of the palm waxes (starburst, feather or glass glow, as well as pillar, votive or container) would be best for tarts only, primarily for the best hot throw? I use the metal mini cupcake tin as a mold.

I have read and read, searched, and read some more but can not seem to come to a conclusion.

Please, your recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

I second the feathered.

I got mine from candlewic and I love it. I seem to get the best pattern and throw from that wax.

Made some nice votives too...I haven't ventured into pillars yet but it's gonna happen eventually.

I agree on the feather. When I used the starburst, I had a hard time getting them out of the metal tart containers. For some reason, I would get little holes in mine, but with the feather, there was no problem. I also tried the glass glow, it does not work making tarts, but when I have extra wax left over from my container candles, I will save it and use it in my tart burner.