organza bag for lip balm

Okay, Carebear, I know you didn't ask this question but I'll throw out the idea anyway....I was at a baby shower where tubes of lip balm were wrapped in tissue (or baby gift wrap, I can't quite remember), then the ends were twisted like tootsie roll packaging. Each end was tied with curly ribbon. They were pretty cute.

Okay, Carebear, I know you didn't ask this question but I'll throw out the idea anyway....I was at a baby shower where tubes of lip balm were wrapped in tissue (or baby gift wrap, I can't quite remember), then the ends were twisted like tootsie roll packaging. Each end was tied with curly ribbon. They were pretty cute.

:shocked2: CUTE!!!! I just got an image in my head of them wrapped in cellophane (sp?) like candy... cute and affordable.

I use the 3x4 and the lip balm tubes fit perfectly they lay down..any smaller and they would have to stand up...three lip balm tubes fit perfectly too..at my FM I put the lip balms in these little bags..they look so sweet

there is extra room inside the bag if you want to add a label or poem to accompany the lip balm

the place I bought them from... are on sale for 0.8 cents

http://www.yourorganzabag.com/organzabag.htm

hths

Hugs Maggie