OBI shipping??

*Dee*

I am planning a pretty big order next week, on their site it is showing ups shipping at 17.30/case. the guy i talked to on the phone said generally the shipping is lower than what the site shows.

anyway I am in Pa so i am trying to figure out a close total.. For those who have ordered from here let me know what state you are in and how much shipping was for you.

I am planning on 4-5 cases. He said he would monkey around and figure out which way would be the cheapest for shipping. but thought i'd ask here to get an idea.

Hey hun, we have ordered a few times from OBI (Love them) and have found on average in the ball park of $16 - $20 per case. Just depends on the exact weight of the case. Only thing to be careful of is on some of the delicate warmers, some have come broken, but not badly. They do package them very VERY well, its just the nature of the warmers. Same 2 have been broke on 2 different orders. But they always work out a credit or replacement with no hassle at all! We would recommend OBI to anyone!

Hope this helps you some hun :) xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

Shipping is usually reasonable, but caution on the defective warmers, if that is what you are ordering. Out of 18, 3 were either broken or defective. It is a hassle for me to get them replaced. We live in a very small town where there isn't a Fed Ex, and UPS has to be caught driving by. I have never received an order that was as it should be, and I think the packaging is awful. I would never send orders out so pourly packed. It surprises me that any of them make it.

The prices are good, but not sure it is worth it.

Hun plan on breakage! But just call them. They are awesome to work with and they may ask for a few pictures but that's to be expected. We have used OBI for shipping and even for their drop shipping and have had a few issues, but they are always willing to work things out. Only way to avoid breakage.... pick them up. Sorry but its the truth!

I can recommend either Roberto or I think his name is Alex in their sales department, they are always wonderful to work with :)

Just a suggestion hun, open them all and plug them in too... sometimes the bulbs will be bad or the cord is defective.... better to find out now then with a customer... and plus think there is a limit to how long you can report damage. :) Glad it all looks good so far for you!!!

There is a limit to report. I have also thought a warmer was all right, but after pulling out of box found some problems.

I take pictures of the outside boxes, (to show whether or not they were mis handled), the box inside, and the warmer.